Heavy Duty High Capacity Snow & Light Material Bucket excellent for all types of applications
This Heavy Duty High Capacity Snow & Light Material Buckets from Star Industries is made to last. It’s built with extra heavy-duty steel, fully welded seams, and strengthened hat section and side blades to increase and protect bucket sides. The bucket’s bottom is set near to the ground for level ‘back dragging’ (landscapers enjoy it!).
- Strong hat section provides unyielding strengthacross the entire top of bucket.
- Steel side blades strengthens and protects bucket sides.
- Seams Fully welded continuous weld inside and outside of shell seams provides greater strength and longer life.
- Low Profile design operator can see the leading edge from the seat. Other profiles are also available.
- Beveled hard carbon steel punched blade on leading edge ½” x 6” or ¾” x 6” depending on bucket width.
- Buckets designed to fit each brand of loader even though all new skid-steer loaders use a universal quick-tach they require different bucket profiles for proper operation. Star buckets are built to match your specific make & model of skid-steer loader.
- Strong Universal Quick-Tach constructed of 3/8” plate steel to stand up to the new more powerful skid-steer loaders.
- Heavy (½” x 3”) scuff bars three to five bars, depending on width, reinforce bucket bottom and protect from excessive wear.
- Dual Safety Steps
- Square bottom permits “back dragging” to level your work. Sets close to the ground. Landscapers love it.
- Punched blade with bolt-on-blade: The reversible ⅝” x 8” bolt-on-blade gives 3 times the wear
- Heavy-duty teeth: Features ‘pin-on’ series 23 teeth that measure 2¼ “across the point