Free Shipping on all orders this week
Different from your traditional 6-way blade. McLaren has engineered an edge that is stronger, more rigid, and comes at a much lower cost than most skid steer dozer blades.
An extra-rigid blade is required when removing down small trees, cutting and stripping hard dirt or virgin ground, and making deep angled cuts for ditches. McLaren's Dozer Blade is a 4-way blade that tilts to make heavy angled cuts. Ideal for land clearing, grading, backfilling, and ditching.
• Available sizes: 74", 84", 96"
• High strength steel
• 74" - 94" blade width
• 19" blade face
• 3000 psi hydraulic cylinder
• Severe duty sub-frame
• Ideal for construction and clearing/gardening
• Push down trees up to 4 inches in diameter with comfort
• Level, excavate, pile or grade loosened dirt, rocks, or sand
• Cut platforms into 2-1 grades
• Sculpt landscape areas
• Create runoff grades
• Backfill around foundations
• Angle cuts for ditching
• Grade on slopes
• Blade design enables dirt to roll easily
• Ease of manoeuvrability adds to speed and versatility, accomplishing tasks that would otherwise require dedicated equipment.
Have a question about one of our products?
Dying to know all the details about your favourite find or how you can get your hands on our attachments? Need assistance picking the right attachment for you?
Sign Up For Free Give Aways and Promotions