Free shipping on all orders this week!
Different from your traditional 6-way blade. McLaren has engineered an edge that is stronger, more rigid, and comes at a much lower cost than most skid steer dozer blades.
An extra-rigid blade is required when removing down small trees, cutting and stripping hard dirt or virgin ground, and making deep angled cuts for ditches. McLaren's Dozer Blade is a 4-way blade that tilts to make heavy angled cuts. Ideal for land clearing, grading, backfilling, and ditching.
• Available sizes: 74", 84", 96"
• High strength steel
• 74" - 94" blade width
• 19" blade face
• 3000 psi hydraulic cylinder
• Severe duty sub-frame
• Ideal for construction and clearing/gardening
• Push down trees up to 4 inches in diameter with comfort
• Level, excavate, pile or grade loosened dirt, rocks, or sand
• Cut platforms into 2-1 grades
• Sculpt landscape areas
• Create runoff grades
• Backfill around foundations
• Angle cuts for ditching
• Grade on slopes
• Blade design enables dirt to roll easily
• Ease of manoeuvrability adds to speed and versatility, accomplishing tasks that would otherwise require dedicated equipment