Welcome to the Canadian page
We are proud to be able to offer our friendly northern neighbors the same quality of products and services. At SkidSteersDirect.com we believe in transparency and don't like surprises. This page has all the up to date information so you can make the right choice.
Please, if you have any questions, reach out to our team through our contact us
One of our founders at SkidSteersDirect.com was born and raised on a farm in Manitoba, Canada. This has given us a leg up on the competition because we've been there and done it numerous times.
We understand how difficult it can be to get the best quality product and service for your equipment in Canada. Over the years we've developed systems and put them in place for our Canadian customers.
So, that being said, please contact us with the item you would like to purchase and the delivery address. We will come back to you with a few options. Whether you would like it delivered right to your door, or whether you would like to save some money and pick it up at a storage facility, we can make it happen.
Prices & Payments
- All Prices are in US Dollars.
- When importing a product, you will be responsible for any GST, PST, HST, or customs fees.
- We accept all major credit cards and we accept bank wire transfers. (Note: Some credit cards charge an additional percentage on out of country transactions. Contact your bank to get the FX fee waived or use a credit card that doesn't have it.)
- We do not provide any net terms on sales outside of the USA.
- Again, contact us if you have a question or a request.
Brokers & Duties
- You will have to use a broker when sending an item directly to your address. The broker will collect taxes or duties and will charge you a service fee. This can have an average cost of $175 USD.
- Picking the item up in the USA will avoid the need for a broker.
Lets Save Money
- Whenever possible we do our best to either ship with UPS or FedEx. This really helps streamline the whole process. Although, this isn't possible with larger and heavier items.
- Picking up items stateside helps because it saves on shipping in Canada and importing fees.
- American and Canadian made products will come with NAFTA cert to bring attachments in duty-free if they qualify as farm equipment. (Note: with the current administration this can change suddenly.)
- We will try our best to get the attachment you need at the best price. We are always open to new ideas and will help where we can to save you money.